WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

CERITA MALIN KUNDANG DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS

CERITA MALIN KUNDANG DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS

THE LEGEND OF MALIN KUNDANG

SCENE 1_______________________________________________________________________
Narrator : Long time ago, in a small village near the beach in West Sumatera, lived a woman and her son, Malin Kundang. Malin Kundang's father had passed away when he was a baby, and he had to live hard with his mother.
Narrator : One day, when Malin Kundang was sailing as usual, he saw a merchant's ship which was being raided by a small band of pirates. With his brave and power, Malin Kundang defeated the pirates. The merchant was so happy and asked Malin Kundang to sail with him.
Merchant      : “Hei Son, What’s your name? What a very gorgeous of you.. I’m so grateful to you”
Malin                : “Oh.. you are too much merchant, my name is Malin Kundang.”
Merchant          : “well Malin, Would u like to sail with us. I’ll give u some job.”
Malin              : “Oh thanks so much merchant, but I should have permition from my mother. If I leave her and join you, She will alone here.”
Merchant         : “Well Malin, go home.. and get your mother’s permition.. I’ll sail back tomorrow morning..”
SCENE 2_______________________________________________________________________
Malin Kundang sailed to home. He run home want to tell her mother soon.
Malin               : “Mother, I want to go sailing  overseas…..”
Mother             : “No, Malin, mom won’t let you”
Malin               :  “Mother, if I stay here, I’ll always be a poor man. I want to be a successful person,”
Mother            : “If you really want to go, I can’t stop you. I could only pray to God for you to be success in  your life,” said his mother wisely. “But, promise me, you’ll come home.”
Malin               : I promise mom,I’ll us Jaka to take care you and mother, while I go.
SCENE 3_______________________________________________________________________
Narrator: In the next morning, Malin Kundang was ready to go. He came to the beach and met the merchant. The merchant was ready started his journey.
Mother          :  “Take a good care of yourself, son,”,(she gave him some food)
Malin               :  “Yes, Mother,”
Malin             : “You are also have to take a good care of yourself. I’ll keep in touch with you,” he continued before kissing his mother’s hand. Malin stepped onto the ship.      
SCENE 4_______________________________________________________________________
Narrator :It had been three months since Malin Kundang left his mother. As his mother had predicted before, he hadn’t contacted her yet. Every morning, she stood on the pier. She wished to see the ship that brought Malin Kundang home. Every day and night, she prayed to , God for her son’s safety.
Mother              : “God, please save my son Malin”
SCENE 5_______________________________________________________________________
Beside that, Malin kundang Hard work in overseas. He work with the merchant because his honestly. Malin got confidence from the merchant. One day the merchant’s daughter came to the work place to look for her father.
Malin : “Ups.. sorry, are you okey? “
Miska : “yeah it’s okey. What’s your name? “
Malin : “Malin and you? “
Miska : “Miska”
Malin : “what are you doing here?”
Miska : “I want to meet my father, do you know where is he”
Malin : “who is your father? “
Miska : “my father is the owner of this place.”
Malin : “are you kidding? “
Miska : “No, I’m seriously.. “
Malin : “are you merchant’s daughter?”
Miska : “yes, do you know where is he?”
Malin : “oh.. merchant daughter is a beautiful girl . Oke.. I will take you to your father “
Miska :  “oh .. thank you,,”
SCENE 6_______________________________________________________________________
Malin              : “Excuse me merchant, Here is your daughter is looking for you.”
Merchant        : “Oh.. my daughter.. What’s up dear?“
Miska              : “my dad, do you remember next week?“
Merchant       : “What will happen dear?”
Miska              : “hmm… don’t tell me you forget.. “
Merchant         : “oh I remember.. It’s your birthday.. isn’t it?”
Miska              : “Yes dad.. “
Merchant         : “oke we will make a birthday party for you.”
 Miska              : “oh really .. thank you so much my dad.”
SCENE 7_______________________________________________________________________
After Miska met Malin and that time. She became so close with Malin. Miska often came to her father’s work place. And in her birthday party, Miska invited Malin to come to her party.
Malin : “Happy Birthday Miska! This night I want to state what I’m feeling to you. Since the first time I meet you, I’m falling in love with you. So Miska, It’s time to me to propose you. Will you marry me?”
Miska : “Oh Malin.. Why not? I love you too”
The return Malin______________________________________________________________
Narrator : Many years later, Malin Kundang became a wealthy merchant, with a huge ship, loads of trading goods, many ship crews, and a beautiful wife. In his journey, his ship landed on a beach. The villagers recognized him, and the news ran fast in the town: Malin Kundang became a rich man and now he is here.   His mother, in deep full sadness after years of loneliness, ran to the beach to meet her beloved son again.
Jaka      : “Malin come home… malin come home…Malin Kundang became a rich man and now he is    here”. Mom, Malin come home, Malin come home.”
Mother   : “Jaka Are you serious? Let’s go to the beach to see Malin soon..”
Mother  : “Malin, you’re back, son!” said Malin Kundang’s mother and without hesitation, she came running to hug Malin Kundang, “I miss you so much.
Malin     : “who are you?  . I don’t know you .You’re not my mother. My mother  would never     wear  ugly clothes like you,” said Malin Kundang ,he pretended not to recognize her mother.
Mother   : “Malin…You don’t recognize me? I’m your mother!” she said sadly. Malin Kundang’s face was as cold as ice.
Miska       : “what is it? Who is this old woman?”
Malin       : “I don’t know…”
Mother    : “Is she your wife Malin. You are my daughter in law dear! You are beautiful l, what’s your name dear?”
Miska    : “No! Guard, take this old women out of here,” Miska ordered bodyguard. “Give her some money so she won’t disturb me again!” Malin Kundang’s mother cried as she was dragged by the bodyguard,
Mother  :” Malin… I’m you mother ..(. malin’s mom cry and holding  Malin’s feet)”
Guard     : “I’m sorry Mom! You have to go out of here! Go! Go!”
Mother   :”Malin… my son. Why do you treat your own mother like this?”
Miska  : “Honey, Are you okay ? why  are you look so sad”
Malin   : “No dear.. They were beggar”
Mother : “Malin… I’m your mother ………”
Malin    : “go way !you are not my mother…”
Mother : “Malin, my son .. if you don’t recognize your mother, your life will be miserable.. if you were my son, malin.I cursed you, you better be a stone!”
Jelegerr !!lightning suddenly heard
Narrator: Malin’s mother cursed Malin Kundang that he would turn into a stone if he didn’t apologize. Malin Kundang just laughed and set sail. In the quiet sea, suddenly a thunderstorm came. His huge ship was wrecked and it was too late for Malin Kundang to apologized. He was thrown by the wave out of his ship, fell on a small island, and suddenly turned into stone.
Malin :”Mom…. I’m sorry !!””
Mother :”You’re late son
Malin: “Mmootheeeerrrrrrr…...Aaarkkkkk….”
 Narrator:  Malin  had not apologized and regretted his actions .. eventually he  turned  into a stone. He was punished because he is not admitting his own mother.
THE END.

0 komentar: